Phillip E. Abney
Telephone: (989) 754-4611, Ext. 116
Fax: (989) 754-5705
The mission of the Supervisor's Office is:
- To be the Chief Administrative Officer of the Township and Chair of the Township Board;
- To be responsible for all the operating agencies of the municipality (except the offices of the elected Clerk and Treasurer) and other duties that may be delegated by the Township Board;
- To oversee the following Departments: Assessing, Building/Inspection, Recreation, and Public Works;
- To appoint members to the Planning Commission, Zoning Board of Appeals, Board of Review and the Construction Board of Appeals;
- To oversee the purchasing, budgets, personnel, and all other items not assigned by statute to other officials;
- To interact with State, County, other municipalities, and local agencies;
- To ensure efficient and effective day-to-day operations;
- To represent the Township and its citizens to all outside entities; and
- To execute long-range planning for the future well-being of the Township.
It is the practice and the continued goal of the Supervisor's Office to provide our citizens with the best possible government; to maintain a knowledgeable, helpful and courteous staff; to be receptive to the needs and concerns of the public; and to provide the public with prompt and efficient service.
Phillip Abney, Supervisor - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
As your elected Supervisor, I hope that you will find my office web pages useful and informative. Please contact me, or any staff person listed on the Township Office home page with your suggestions, comments and questions. They are welcome-and-encouraged. Thank you and enjoy your visit as you browse.