Clerk Jerry W. Fritz
Deputy Clerk Tricia Mejia
Telephone: (989) 754-4611
Fax: (989) 754-5705
The mission of the Clerk's Office is:
- To have custody of and maintain all township records, including official documents such as minutes, contracts, resolutions, and ordinances;
- To produce and maintain the General Ledger and generate financial statements;
- To produce and maintain the township budget documents;
- To maintain the voter registration file and administer all elections;
- To generate payroll, process payables, and provide human resource functions for the township;
- To prepare and monitor budget documents and budget amendments;
- To act as secretary to the Township Board;
- To publish all legal notices; and
- To serve as an information and referral center to the public.
It is the practice and continued goal of the Clerk's office to provide these functions in a friendly, efficient and quality manner in the course of our service to the community, the Township Board, and the other township departments.
Jerry W. Fritz, Clerk
As your elected Clerk, I hope that you will find my office web pages useful and informative. Please contact any staff person listed on the Township Office home page with your suggestions, comments and questions. They are welcome-and-encouraged. Thank you and enjoy your visit as you browse.